JOSSELYN

JOSSELYN
pic

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Chapters 8-7
Me and jem got sent to the radleys place because their was a fire at maddies house I could tell that

she wasn't upset she probably wanted a new place any way. but before any of that me and jem had

made a snow man at night we were really good at making it to. When the fire was going on with out

us noticing radley put a blanket over our shoulders. I see miss maudie she looks really happy she

told me that she wanted to expand her land for grassign.

Atticuss is going to defend a black man thats what I had heard. My uncle jack came for chrismas

He gifted us a gun so we are going to have fun the only thing im wondering about is why he

didnt give us candy or any thing els why did it have to be a gun what is the gun for?

He tought us how to use the gun and shoot things. Atticus told us that killing a mockingbird was a

sin because those birds were innocent they did not do any thing to us not like the other ones that

just ruined the things like corn and stuff like that. at the end I hear my uncle and my dad talking

about the person that my dad has to defend and how the case is almost here.

No comments:

Post a Comment