JOSSELYN

JOSSELYN
pic

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

To kill a mockingbird


comparing people:


I have a weird lady that lives two houses away from me she rarely comes out i have only seen her

once and she was in her pajamas and she was watering her roses ever sense then I have not seen

her around any more, I thin that she is like radley he doesn't come out often.


I have some one who is a lawyer he is not liked for various resons I think that he is like atticus

for some reson i think they have alot in comon he is also a person with a girl and a son exept he

pays a nany to come every other day expet on saturday or sunday. I know some one that also

likes to insult people and gets anoyed for just about every thing she likes to be unfriendly with

kids but she talks bad and at the same time she still want to talk to you she has problems she is

just like ms.dubo.

No comments:

Post a Comment