JOSSELYN

JOSSELYN
pic

Monday, May 3, 2010

TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD: Chapters 1-3 Scout: I was talking with Dill Haris and my brother.

Dill had the craziest idea I had ever heard he wanted some one to go and touch the evil mans

house and by evil man i mean Radley and of course the house would be the Radley's place.

I was INTIMIDATED by the Radley's and I knew my brother was to he wasn't probably going to take the dare I knew him to well and knew he woulden't

I was kind of IRKED by the idea because it wasn't the best idea going along their it was probably the worst one that I have heard

No one ever dared knock on the door imagine him actually going and doing the dare it would be a

night mare I couldn't even imagine the craziest person doing that. They would probably run of to

another place even probably move away some place where the Radley's house would be no

problem. Even grown ups were scared of the name technically every one was. All I'm saying is

that Dill probably lost his mind he doesn't know what hes saying and if my brother does the dare

he will probably end up in a comma or some thing maybe the Radley would some day know who

it was and chase us even to the end of the world to get us we might be kids with no minds to

think with but dill and my brother are past that. When Dill told my brother that he would COMPROMISE

the dare it was a relief but then he said all you have to do is touch the house what type of

changing is that I could see that my brother was thinking about that one and at the end when he

decided to do it I was behind him in a way. Good thing the night mare was over because one he

was done I was relaxed I was more happy I would never do that even if the idea just came up for

fun because that house was no fun you could tell by the condition it was in. I know that Maybe

sum day he will come out and that every one may be able to see why their doors were closed

most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment